Thursday, February 06, 2003

"and now the end is near..." and so as promised i will tell my tale beginning tonight, my birthday Feb 5, 2003, the day i stop counting the days... hmmmm... but here goes... me, my parents, my brother & sister-in-law were given a gift of a FREE 4-day 3-night stay at the Fairmont Hot Springs, and boy what an adventure!... well, the drive first of all was loooong, from Edmonton down to Calgary, blah blah... *snore* ...but the best moments would be the times we couldn't find the nearest, cheapest grocery store, or when we thought we lost the keys to our condos/units, or the 30 seconds we spent on the hot pool, figuring out why we couldn't wear street clothes in there(!)... well, at least i got a shower out of it... yey!... but i'll continue the story tomorrow... there's a monkey on my back (who wants to go snowboarding SO BADLY tomorrow but can't seem to find a ride to Cypress)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home