Saturday, August 24, 2002

man, my brain's racked with literary euphoria! my Dad bought the most amazing book as a gift for our family friend/couple's silver wedding anniversary! it's called "The Treasure Chest"... wow! it's the coolest collection of writings/quotes on everything from friendship to courage to faith... and i NEED to have one! anyone out there generous enough to give me one for Christmas? (pretty please... with sugar on top?)... well, see that's exactly a good point... my Dad is one of the most generous people i know... and i'm proud of him... one thing we have in common is the belief that people who are giving are the richest people in the world... and so i appeal to those who love giving the most thoughtful gifts to their loved ones... KEEP DOING IT!!! ('...even if you were broke, my love don't cost a thing...')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home