Monday, August 19, 2002

yesterday, Sunday was a good day... it was sunny, bright and breezy... and i was once again able to avail of time with my family... yesterday we agreed to make Sundays our family day, alternating lunches at our house and at my brother's & his wife's, my new sister, a welcome addition to our family... and so as we sat down and listened to the homily, my thoughts turn to how God's generosity with us extends beyond our imagination... and that this helps us exhibit faith despite trials... the woman in the Gospel saw how scraps from Jesus' table meant so much that dogs would not be fit to eat them... such belief! such adoration! such truth!... God had valued us so much after what we've done; despite my selfishness and doubt, i was more important than all the angels put together... and so this has helped me to become a better person... (at least i try to be everyday)... and so ends this week's reflections on FAITH... and this week i will share with you my thoughts on GENEROSITY... P.U.S.H.: it will all come together in due time for those who put their trust in the Lord... to the future of YFC Campus-Based Ministry in Edmonton... just do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home