Saturday, August 31, 2002

it was the BEST of days, it was the WORST of days... i managed to erase my friend's blog page in one fell swoop, a deadly click of the mouse... *scream* ...it would make for a 'good' scare... and yet, i realize how bad this has become... to my dear pal, *Madsz*, i know you say it's OK but the guilt stays... my INCOMPETENCE and utter STUPIDITY had taken hold, and so your beautiful blogs have disappeared... how does one make up for it?... therefore, i find that a fitting PENANCE for my HEINOUS crime should be somewhat similar: NO semi-BLOGS for 6 months... see, folks she was kind & trusting enough to give me the username & password for her domain... and i failed in keeping the site secure... again, sorry for being such a KLUTZ, and like i said, no blogging will do me good... this FINE ART has possessed my mind and fingers forever, and i must part with it... i will resume semi-blogging on my birthday next year, February 5, 2003... by then, the spoils of my BAD deed will have been wiped away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home