Sunday, February 16, 2003

much to my surprise, the Lord tested me again... and i can't recall if i passed it or not... *sigh* it's almost 4 AM... just got back from our CFC Valentine's Gala / ANCOP Fundraiser... a busy night, a night to remember... but it would be a mix of much good news and bad, being that we rushed my sister-in-law to ER via EMS; she wasn't even able to enjoy the night fully... i just ask your prayers that she recovers from this... it would truly be a test of my faith, and my self-control... i'm just thankful for my nurse friends *you know who you are* who helped her a lot, and for our close family friends who were there every step of the way... that would have made this test easy to pass... here, God helps me 'cheat'... the good news is that she is alive and was able to experience a "Moonlight Serenade" SFC-style... (watch out for pics on our website soon) *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home