Wednesday, February 12, 2003

the heart speaks what the mouth is full of... now that i'm back in Edmonton the opportunities to be BOLD and DARING are numerous, and i pray God gives me the HEART... it's been time for me to move on for so long... and i can't wait!... i'm full of excitement and passion i just can't let life pass me by... in God's garden i am still a leaf, but one that will not wilt or dry out because the flower of God's grace and goodness is my ultimate nourishment... if i break from His overflowing love, the better... when God breaks us, He puts us back together into something entirely better... my time in BC was a time to reflect and receive God's call for mission once again... and so with this i go forth... surprise me, Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home