Tuesday, June 25, 2002

2 weeks ago i cried myself to sleep for 3 consecutive days... even when i was awake i wish i could sleep... moodiness? my period creeping up on me? emotional cramps maybe... but it's something i cannot deny, nor like to feel... i've been depressed before and i don't wish for it to happen again... for each of those 3 nights i prayed hard... and i prayed in pain... it's a puzzle, really... my feelings i mean... one day i'm OK, another day i'm super, then another day i'm completely down... it's just been a crazy week too... a lot of stuff happening... and i just need to "recollect my thoughts" (as my friend Kitkat says), and try to understand why i feel such things... the science of emotions has never been my forte especially in diagnosing my own feelings... other than this, my week's a bust... my brother's wedding was a success... and i was able to get away for a while... relax and meditate... and look forward... SHOUT OUTS: for helping me style my cool semi-streaked hair, thanks to Maan *wink* ...for the (many) laughlines, thanks to Katrina *smile* ...for the fabulous manicure & pedicure, and foot massage, thanks to Audrey at Salon Aesthetica/AVEDA Concept Salon (2nd Flr, 10130 103 Street) *sigh* ...for my shoes, thanks to The Shoe Company *grin* (i have to get new sandals, really) ...for my Body Shop lotion (3 different samples!), thanks to Vanessa *deciding still to get the Satsuma or the hemp lotion* ...for my Cool Water (samples!), thanks to Peng at work *giggle* (i should just buy the bottle) ...for the nice bottle of special homemade red wine, thanks to Ellen, my ex-supervisor-but-still-bosses-me-around co-worker *HA* ...for the good work on my bridesmaid's dress (cute pouches too, thanks to Tita Elma (A for effort) ...for my new look on the reception (threaded eyebrows, waxed lips and chin, and dressy hair), thanks to Cynthia Lee (i love your house!) ...for my makeup, thanks to Rho & MAC cosmetics *wink-wink* ...for the matching /purple/ necklace and earrings, thanks to Weng ...for letting me drive your car, Tito Nick (sorry again, i nicked it) *sad* ...oh... so many people to thank... *sigh* ...hey, Mr. Demille i'm ready for my close-up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home