Sunday, June 16, 2002

what a bEEEzeee! day i've had!!! i had 2 strawberries for breakfast, went to Mass... got dragged to luncheon at our family friends' house (beautiful place) and so like a reflex action, i dragged my friend "M" with me (also known by the aforementioned people)... and woah, what a day! we had great food... and feeling so stuffed me & my friend walked it off in a nearby park *rant begins* ...the grass was nice, and the breeze was cool, but my hormone-infested-period-comes-next-week-ditzy-high-maintenance of a gal pal kept whining about how the grass was itchy, and the sun being too hot (HELLO! it's summer!) ...we left early to bring my Mom & a visitor from Vancouver to a church meeting... then me & my pal headed off to shop for shoes & i found the perfect one at The Shoe Company, for a reasonable price (didn't buy it yet; will wait for my Mom & i to buy it together)... whew... then we headed off to West Edmonton Mall to meet up with her parents... and then i headed off to go home & picked up my brother who had to attend the 5:00 PM Mass... i met my friends (again!) and we're here right now for band practice... we'll start in around half an hour... so byeeeeh! ADLIB: last night, after the previous blog, i was on the phone with my friends for hours, just chatting... maybe we'll have an actual dinner out, just the ladies to celebrate my recent graduation from college... Marketing Management Diploma... any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home