Tuesday, June 04, 2002

ungh... my muscles ache from work... standing all day, same routine... *sigh* and still sleepy... slept REAL late last night... had a band practice (with the boys this time)... and a had an awesome worship experience... *AWE* ...it was like the angels were really singing with us... and it had been the coolest jam session we've had ever(!)... i missed the Great Big Sea live @ CBC thingy, but who cares! we were LIVE in the Spirit last night!... plus we got to order a ridiculously expensive 2-for-1 pizza deal.. but what can you do? we had to eat!... well, maybe not me... i started my soup diet today (American Heart Association)... i need to lose the 'love handles' before my brother's wedding... aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!... and feel HELLA good too... we had good laughs and PalmPilot madness (sheesh!)... (they tempted me with the pizza last night but i was able to resist)... i hope to not get too hungry... my tummy's got to get some serious discipline... oh, and maybe Taebo can help too! my friend Maryanne found her tapes! YEY! i hope to start walking soon too... EHNG!... not when i'm online a lot!... but ya, it is a hectic month for me... and then July.. then August... *sigh* ..."God, please help me survive this week"... but i am thankful... i still have my sanity(!) ...SHOUT OUTS: hang in der Katrina... stress can be good or bad... channel your energies to music to soothe your weary mind... Mozart is highly recommended...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home