Wednesday, May 15, 2002

far be it for this blog to be daily (especially when i'm down with a viral flu)... but ya, my day was full yesterday... !nursing a HUGE headache! ...couldn't go out with my friends to watch "Ice Age"... tell me, readers, would it help my headache to watch a movie about the ice age on a huge widescreen panel? i guess not. so i rested all day yesterday... did a few chores here and there, not too heavy... and chatted with a friend about other things like music, the arts, romance, etc. i also wrote a special poem for the one i love... *chilly* ...almost as if it was written by a professional... and obviously wasn't online enough to add a Tuesday blog... grrr! ...and before i forget, a special thanks to my friends in YFC Edmonton! kudos to Madeliene *a sweetey blogger*, to the YFC band... and to those who constantly bug me(!)... thanks boys & girls! ...i'll see you... in heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home