Wednesday, May 29, 2002

what a Tuesday! man, talk about a busy day... OK, well here goes: where i work we pack books and i accidentally toppled my co-worker's (tall & huge) pile of books, and crash(!)... it all fell to the ground... i felt so bad... *sigh* ...but it always happens where i work... it just happened to happen to me today... *sigh, sigh* ...o well, that was that... on my way home i picked up my Dad to go to church... and then we went to the coin-op car wash to get all that grime from the van... *yuck* ...Alberta is a dirty city after winter, i tell you... and so it's squeaky clean now... the next car to clean would be our 'ghetto car', an old Buick Century, which, by the way, is a blessing for us since all of us work... and as i am writing this i am fixing my room... ask my friends, and they'll tell you how un-tidy it is... (if they were my friends they would tell the truth)... *HA* ...and i think i really have to reconsider my plans to move away from home... (it would be a long story to tell here...) ...but i am sure now that this world will NEVER satisfy what i really want in life... *serious mode* ...my Dad said, "whether i'm 28 or 40, i can search and find my world where i am"... profound indeed... a stab at my pride... hmmmm... introspection time... that is what i need to do... i can't bicker with the Lord, or my parents about my life which i don't own... it would be a waste of valuable time... hmmmm... ADDENDUM: we need a new washer, i think... *brain drain.....whoosh...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home