Sunday, June 23, 2002

i'm leaving for Edmonton tonight! *excited* i'm anxious to see my ol' pals again... so to cap my last day here, i did two important things... i went to Mass at St. Paul's this morning, a parish close to my own heart... secondly, i was able to do some walking by the dike near where we stayed... 'found a wonderful book of Tita Norma's, Walking With the Father: Wisdom from Brother Lawrence... my thoughts were once again fixed solely on the Lord, and i found myself thankful and content that i have a God who loves me, and is willing to be loved by me... there was a cool brisk breeze, and warm sunlight... a perfect ending to an albeit happy weekend... my parents were out with the newlyweds, while my brother hung out with his Korean friends... *sigh* ...and once again we fly these summer skies with our WestJet pals... *sigh* "...parting is such sweet sorrow" (thanks for the Shakespeare, Michelle... it was a necessary duty)... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home