Tuesday, March 18, 2003

hello all! i'm back into the fray... it's so un-fun to not be able to BLOG(!)... and it's incredibly difficult to focus on one single topic especially if it's been brewed intermittently into my so forgetful brain... i could miss this feeling of loss... *scream*

but anyways... here's how my week has been so far... i'm on a high... 'just been to a Spirit-filled weekend retreat (which i can't divulge information on being that it was a wonderful surprise... and that because they told us to keep it a secret)... all i can say is that for those of you who think God doesn't exist, or think he's far away there is hope... there is a time for everything they say, and now is the time to believe in a greater Good... with all the sadness and utter despair in our world, we have become numb and have forced ourselves into seclusion into a temporal, superficial universe... my conviction lies in the reality of a Loving and Just God... a Someone who knows my very heartbeat and walks in the many hallways of my soul... a mysterious Stranger who gave His life for me ages ago, willing and able to do this again if need be, just so i could be in Heaven, where my home is...

far from the maddening crowd... and into the wonderful world of true joy... Jesus, that is... if there are words to express my thanks and eternal gratefulness for the genuine love i've been given recently, i lose them in a second... already my mind and my fingers have been working day and night, dog-tired but eager, trying to convey an image of a fulfilled and happy soul... many tears fell from my brown eyes weeks ago, and now i cry because i'm satisfied... my heart explodes into many pieces... in my brokenness, God puts me back together... in my sorrow, i begin to dance... in the noise of life, i hear the precious voice of my God speaking out my heart's desire...

in the upcoming blogs i will continue to profess this hope and share more of my thoughts... but not too much... God alone really knows the naked me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home