Monday, March 03, 2003

the mountain experience... no noise, no movement, no distractions, no delusions... just the plain truth... i encountered my reality this weekend, and the bigger reality of God... with so much going on in my head, and in my heart, my body ached for relief... and the Lord cured this disbelief into active submission by a call to arms... a call to love... and i understood for just a moment that i am not here for me, i'm not here for my pain, i'm not here for my joy... i'm here to be with you... for you matter more than i... i can search everywhere for purpose but up close is the person that is you... needing, pleading, screaming, begging, dying... hungry, anxious, afraid, lonely, rejected... will i accept you wholly?... the mountain experience for me meant more than the vastness of God's greatness... i caught a glimpse of His intimate portrait... no noise, no movement, no distractions, no delusions... just the plain truth... He loves me... He loves you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home