Thursday, July 14, 2005

thanksgiving... i don't think i'll stop being grateful since this whole incident... it's been a while since i stepped out of that printed hospital gown, and got unhooked from the IV & the morphine drips --i'm alive in Christ! he3

i stay eternally indebted to many good people out there, especially those who came to visit me, pre-op and post-op and recovery... you are my comrades... despite your busy schedules & life agendas you came anyway. and to those faraway well-wishes helped immensely once i got back on my feet. i am more than blessed!

SHOUT OUTS: YFC/SFC FTW crew, i see Christ in you! my tres amigas, together through thick & thin! my E-Town brothers & sisters, prayer warriors! SFC Canada, true brethren! my YFC friends, you are warmth in the cold! kind strangers, you bless my way!

and... thank you to my family. you keep me in check. you make me crazy! you are my jewels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home