Monday, May 30, 2005

bless the broken... i got more visits today from people i didn't expect, and once again my heart is lighter even when my body seems wrought with exhaustion & weakness... about 5 cars of good men & women, friends of old & new persuasion gave me quality time today... a smile on their faces, a breath of warm wishes, hugs galore & a single bouquet of pink carnations meant more to me than a thousand gifts... (i could just) imagine my post-surgery visits(!)... wow!

thank you, my Lord for these sweet benefits!

p.s. update... the results are negative --benign-- yey! however, my surgery may not be till June 22, if not earlier, hoping a bed is available at Royal Alexandria... please pray for more patience as i wait... another week or so of cramps & back pains and semi-solid food... oh, well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home