Wednesday, June 01, 2005

the mission is what matters... surprisingly this line from "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer" will be my credo from now on... and for the most part my life has been about a mission outside of myself... i move from once country to another, one city to another, one lifestyle to another, one relationship to another because of the 'mission'...

instilled in my breakfast & bedtime stories, applied in my youth & yearly reflections, and realized in my awkward & adventurous adolescence, there's no way i will only meet 5 people on my way to heaven. i want to meet more... i want to meet my kindred spirits, my kind strangers, my soul mates, my acquaintances, my old & new loves, my mentors, my proteges, my inspirations, my benefactors... i want to meet my Creator. and then i will give thanks... and shower the world with light once again... like i'm doing now.

the mission is what matters... what matters is YOU.

p.s. i have a new blog that contains my old xanga posts, with some updates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home