Friday, July 15, 2005

check me out
'borrowed without permission' from ulanmaya's blog

Ten Random Things About Me
10) i cried at Face/Off
9) i sigh a lot
8) i have a messy room
7) i'm a poet
6) i'm a poor wrestler
5) i sleep on the sofa
4) i have a crush on Adam Sandler
3) i'm forgetful
2) i'm a hopeless romantic
1) i've never been kissed

Nine Places I've Visited:
9) New York
8) New Jersey
7) Chicago
6) California
5) Washington State
4) Montreal
3) Toronto
2) Ottawa
1) Saskatchewan

Eight Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
8) sing with a rock band
7) go skydiving
6) write a book
5) meet & marry my soul mate
4) learn to drive stick
3) learn to swim (again)
2) travel the world
1) tell people about God

Seven Characteristics I Want in a Man:
7) Good looks
6) Family man
5) Hardworking
4) Intelligent
3) Principled
2) Sense of humor
1) God-fearing

Six Things I Believe in:
6) Goodness
5) Angels
4) Friendship
3) Family
2) Love
1) God

Five Things I'm Most Afraid of:
5) Burying my talents
4) Heights
3) The deep
2) Being alone
1) Death

Four Most Valuable Things In My Life:
4) Family
3) Friends
2) SFC
1) God

Three Things That I Do Every Day:
3) Play with my nephew
2) Pray
1) Work

Two Things That I'm Trying To Do Right Now:
2) balancing my life
1) meeting project deadlines

One Person I Want To See Right Now:
1) my soul mate

1 Comments:

At 3:47 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Lisa.. how goes it..

Long time no chat, missed ya lots since ya moved to AB..

Anyways lots to chat about if ya up to it... need your yahoo or your msn email...

George from Surrey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home