Monday, March 29, 2004

back at one... and counting... here is my lot in life: to fulfill my purpose here, and have a little fun while i'm at it... so far here's a recap of what has transpired since December 2003:


january: my nephew, Lorenzo Dominic, was born at 8lbs. and healthy... i learned chess (and still learning)...
february: my parents leave for Africa, and for the first time i cried seeing them go... i reached a turning point in my relationships with my friends...
march: i get major scolding from God at our recent retreat in Calgary, and then He hires me to work for him fulltime...


the next few months will now be a tedious yet necessary exercise in character formation and lifestyle ethics for me... wish me the best, reader! and God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home