Wednesday, November 19, 2003

complete joy... went to church today with my family... and it is noteworthy to say that i felt complete... even though i have been somewhat despairing lately it dawned on me that my treasures, or any amount of happiness i have or will attain, big or small, are found only in the moments and faces that pass me by...

and for that precious gift of life i am thankful... if not for every second i have neglected, wasted in error... if not for the little miracles that DO (still) occur... if not for that kind word or deed i seldom remember was given to me... if not for all this goodness i see around me, i will remain ungrateful and one SAD mess indeed... "Lord, when Your glory appears, my joy will be complete"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home