Thursday, June 26, 2003

easy as pie... it's weird but a friend of mine just called me 'easy'... what is that? easy to please?... nah, it's easy to annoy... some of my close friends have been 'training' me to take 'side burns/dis remarks' the last few weeks, er months... i'm a slow learner and so bear with me... i'm uncomfortable with the idea that i NEED to get used to it... i swore years ago that i'd stop, quit, whatever... i for one used to be an expert at such witty sarcasm, and that 'torching/roasting ceremonies' were part and parcel of my life then... i don't know how i can go back, being a 'sensitive' type... i don't know IF i wanna go back... it's not my hugest dilemma these days but it finds me... especially now when MOST of my friends, whose opinions matter much to me whether they're kidding or not, ARE huge fans of this 'human cattle branding'... *ouch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home