Saturday, June 21, 2003

rainy days... it's been raining in Edmonton for a few days now, and it seems like the thunderstorm is not letting up until it's satisfied... me, i still go out, unafraid if a lightning bolt hits me (which is somewhat a remote possibility)... plus rain makes you all lethargic, uninspired to do anything physically demanding... it feels like Vancouver these days, and that's perfectly alright...

on the way home last night, driving through wet roads, tree (branches) swaying in the wind, listening to some cool rock stations & switching back to top40s, i felt weirdly melancholy and bluesy... fall/autumny weather does that sometimes... i now recall coming to terms with my inhibitions, fears and doubts --which was discussed tonight in our prayer meeting regarding having faith (even as small as a mustard seed)... and that i have been able to share a bit of myself, unmasked layer by layer... in my memory will lie the most basic & the most complex events, experiences, dreams and goals... (the) deep can drown in my mind's alternate universe... it's like drops of cool water flowed like beads of sweat on my back, and in my brow... do i think too much? or do i sit on my un-ergonomic chair, stoned from killing so much time?... you tell me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home