Monday, February 20, 2006

all i need to do...

it's unlike me to start something new unless it's worth my time & energy. but life is not like that, cliche-ish as it is. a new day literally means a new set of 24 hours to better or worsen my life. thank God for perspective & self-reflection. i realized today, and on those chosen days of past i could not recall, i am prideful, resentful, judgmental... a bug on the earth's wondrous garden. and i don't hate myself for it. all i need to do is love.

if i focus on love, and not on my imperfections, i will eventually attain peace of mind. my sin is always before me, but it isn't going to stay with me. not on God's watch. not under the kindness of others. no way. and all i need to do is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home